Monday, November 8, 2010

November to Remember, Week 2

Well, it hasn't been a great week, but we are back on the ban-wagon! I weighed in today, and next Monday will post any percentage change. Need to be down 4% of current weight by Thanksgiving, which is only 3.5 weeks away!

One thing that I realized is that I cannont keep cookie dough in the house...I just don't have enought will power to eat it in point size portions...... Also something that I am working on this week is to eat small portions at dinner time. For example, I really needed to have eaten 1/2 as much lasagna and bread last night as I actually did. The other thing I will be working on is trying to eat by 7pm, and get into bed by 10 or 10:30pm, so I can get up to workout in the mornings :)

Well, until next time..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment