Tuesday, May 17, 2011

School Out!

Just finished up the spring semester and it feels good to be done with that. Trying to figure out if I'll be doing summer school. I must admit, I've enjoyed the break so far, but if taking summer classes helps me to obtain my master's sooner, I'm ready to do it :)

Had a great time in Charleston for the Cooper River Bridge Run. I finished the 6.2 miles in 1:17, which was really good, and a time I was proud of.  We had a great time spending time with friends and family and I look forward to next year's race :)

I'm also really looking forward to our Myrtle Beach camping trip coming up soon. I hope the weather will cooperate, and we'll get a lot of beach time in. I also hope my elbow will be recovered enough to play a little golf!

Just wanted to give an update of life, so until next time, live life to the fullest!

SMB

No comments:

Post a Comment